Does your corrugated paper equipment require maintenance? Save money by doing a machine rebuild rather than buying new.
New machines are $1M+, vs. a rebuild can only cost less than $50K – a fraction of the price.
For complete machine overhauls, it’s best to work with a third party to determine what needs to be replaced and have them assist. If you’re just looking for replacement parts, contact us for a complete list. For complete machine overhauls, contact Herb’s Gator Service.
Steps for Corrugated Paper Equipment Maintenance
- Contact Herb’s Gator Service for your field service/installation needs.
- Herb’s Gator Service will supply you a list of items to purchase
- Contact us to provide rebuild quote with best prices & turn around time.
- Schedule the machine overhaul with Herb based on lead time of replacement parts.
- Save money by doing a machine rebuild rather than buying new.
About Empire Corrugated Machinery
Presently, we have over 5,500 part numbers in inventory and our part number database is compromised of over 17,000 different part numbers. We specialize in the United, Koppers, Hooper-Swift, and Universal custom machined parts. We also have – and can get – some Prime, S & S, Langston, and Ward parts, but this is mostly limited to gears, sprockets, and splined shafts. We offer Net 30 day terms.
Have questions? Contact us!